Sponsor Food for Thought
Do you want to be part of an empowering event and promote your goods and services at the same time?
- TWO FREE TICKETS TO THE FOOD FOR THOUGHT DINNER!
- An ad in the program
- An ad on our dinner place mats
- A ONE MINUTE, VERBAL COMMERCIAL AT THE EVENT!
- A chance to put something in the gift bag that goes home with the guests
- Register/Pay by Sept 9, 2017 (spots are very limited, so reserve quickly)
- Share the event on Social Media at least 2 times (it is to your advantage to have more people see your goods and services)
- Personally invite 10 people you feel would be interested in this empowering event and make sure they have 3 hits (3 times that you contact them about it such as personally handing them the flyer, an email, and a text reminder or Facebook message).
- Supply 1 product or service for our Prize Drawings!
Food for Thought (TM) sponsors and guests enjoy a Delicious Dinner, Musical Entertainment, and a Motivating Message. Food for Thought is produced by JoLyn Holladay of Above and BeYond Mentoring.
Our Sept. 22, 2017 Food for Thought will be held at Granny Annie’s Family Restaurant, 286 N 400 W, Kaysville, UT 84037. The Motivational Message will be presented by JoLyn Holladay entitled: Six Secrets to Make your Dreams Come True! Schedule: 6:15 registration 6:30 dinner/performers, approx. 7:15-8:30 our Make Your Dreams Come True Message.
Our next Food for Thought Dinner Lecture will be Friday March 9, 2018, in the Banquet room Granny Annie’s Family Restaurant, 286 N 400 W, Kaysville, UT 84037. The message will be Positive Energy Propulsion! by JoLyn Holladay of Above and BeYond Mentoring.
20 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.