Sponsor Food for Thought
Do you want to be part of an empowering event and promote your goods and services at the same time?
- TWO FREE TICKETS TO THE FOOD FOR THOUGHT DINNER!
- An ad in the program/workbook guest will take notes in and TAKE HOME!
- Personal Endorsement by JoLyn
- Register/Pay by February 28th, 2018 (spots are limited, so reserve quickly)
- Send your 3 1/2 by 4 1/2 color ad to JoLyn at email@example.com by Feb. 28th
- If you need us to create your ad, it will be additional $30
- Share the event on Social Media at least 3 times (it is to your advantage to have more people see your goods and services)
- Personally invite 10 people you feel would be interested in this empowering event and make sure they have 3 hits (3 times that you contact them about it such as personally handing them the flyer, an email, and a text reminder or Facebook message).
- Supply 1 product or service for our Prize Drawings!
Food for Thought (TM) sponsors and guests enjoy a Delicious Dinner, Musical Entertainment, and a Motivating Message. Food for Thought is produced by JoLyn Holladay of Above and BeYond Mentoring.
Our March 9, 2018, Food for Thought will be held in the banquet room of Granny Annie’s Family Restaurant, 286 N 400 W, Kaysville, UT 84037 at 6:30 p.m. The Motivational Message will be presented by JoLyn Holladay entitled: Positive Energy Propelled!
17 in stock